Eternal Life Bible College
Impacting The World for Christ
Eternal Life Bible College
Eternal Life Bible College (ELBC) offers a Bachelor of Biblical Studies program with three concentrations: Theology, Christian Education, and General Ministry.
The first course of study for all concentrations is identical, which gives students a solid Biblical foundation and a chance to explore each program before choosing one.
Each concentration provides extensive instruction related to various aspects of ministry. By pursuing this degree, students will gain a deep understanding of the Bible and be equipped to serve in their respective fields of study.
The degree programs consist of fundamental courses aimed at enhancing students' comprehension of the Holy Scriptures and their devotion towards our Lord Jesus Christ.
Students will receive ministry training through online platforms, classroom sessions, and hands-on experience within their local churches.
Courses designed for discipleship guide students in ministry training. Bible exposition courses are offered in a systematic rotation for a comprehensive study of different authors and literary styles.
ELBC courses are conveniently located online at our website campus. ELBC aims to teach students how to live in society without succumbing to secular temptations.
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Arts degree, students will have gained the following abilities:
1. Accurately understand and explain Biblical content and themes. It is essential for all students of Scripture to comprehend the purpose of the Biblical author in any book of the Bible. Students will also learn to effectively articulate general themes that are common throughout the Bible, both verbally and in writing.
2. Apply discipleship ministry skills through one-to-one or small group accountability. The ability to train others to "follow me as I follow Christ" (1 Corinthians 11:1) is crucial in maintaining the Church from one generation to the next. A godly lifestyle is critical for leading and serving in a local church, and students will learn to follow Biblical leadership and model a Biblical lifestyle for others to follow.
3. Provide Biblical solutions to counseling issues. Every individual will encounter sin in their personal life and relationships, and overcoming sin is the goal of sanctification. Sometimes, assistance may be necessary. Counseling is one person Biblically guiding another to right thinking and living, and all Christians who desire to serve others will be given by the Lord the opportunity to minister in this way. Both Biblical knowledge and the commitment to live and follow that knowledge are prerequisites to leading others to follow Scriptural teaching.
4. Evangelize locally and cross-culturally. Regardless of whether it is in a familiar or foreign culture, students must be able to articulate and demonstrate the Gospel in a way that clearly conveys the ultimate purpose of God's glory in all of humanity.
5. Demonstrate a maturing commitment to Christ in daily lifestyle. Knowledge is useless if the difference in life is absent. Students will learn a lot during their time at Bible college, but learning by itself is insufficient. Students will be trained in how to live lives that honor the reputation of the one who saved them, including both spiritual and physical areas.
The ultimate goal of every Christian pursuit is to further the glory of God's name, and Bible college education is one of many disciplines used to bring about the change that will result in further glory to God.
6. Provide sufficient evidence of spiritual and academic growth to pursue further Bible training at a seminary or other institution of higher education. Some ELBC graduates may want to pursue further education. The character, knowledge, and skills learned at Eternal Life Bible College in the Bachelor of Arts degree program will equip these students to thrive in the rigorous academic environments of further education.